Posted by excedio.
Click here to find out. Since free WordPress blogs don’t allow for page redirects…
If you know how to do a page redirect on a free WordPress blog, please let me know.
Posted by My New Toy! « Open Source on June 22, 2010 at 7:50 am
[…] Android […]
Posted by AndroidU1 « Open Source on July 15, 2010 at 7:52 pm
Posted by AndroidU1 « Android Excedio on November 8, 2010 at 2:02 pm
[…] you all may have recently been reading, one of my newest toys is my HTC DROID Incredible. Well, as with any other Linux users, I want to find ways to customize my phone to fit my […]
Posted by uk football betting on December 30, 2010 at 1:37 am
Good work, keep us updating, you are very good writer!
Posted by Geoff on January 1, 2011 at 5:15 am
Very interesting info, i am waiting for more !!! Keep updating your website and you will have a lot o readers
Posted by manish sabnani on August 10, 2012 at 8:46 am
TRY Droidvpn :-
DroidVPN is one of the Best android vpn software you can use. DroidVPN helps users to unblock regional internet restrictions, web filtering, bypass firewalls, and browse the web anonymously by tunneling all your internet traffic from your android device to our servers. What separates DroidVPN from other android vpn software is it can tunnel your traffic through ICMP(IP over ICMP). This means you can browse the internet even if you are only allowed to send ping requests and internet browsing is blocked on your firewall.
DroidVPN Android VPN Software features :
– Gives you unrestricted Speed
– Encrypts your internet traffic
– Unblocks web sites
– Tunnel IP traffic through ICMP or UDP
– Can sometimes connect to paid hotspots for free
– Server location: Arizona/US, California/US, Utah/US, Chicago/US, MANY MORE.
How to use :
1. Rooted android phone required.
2. Properly installed Superuser app
3. Working tun.ko for your phone. (Look for our “TUN.ko installer”)
4. DroidVPN account. Signup for free here: http://droidvpn.com/signup.php
5. Enter the email that you registered and the password that is sent to you.
6. Press START button.
7. If the “DroidVPN is now connected” message appeared,
8. You can now start browsing and all your internet connection will pass through VPN server.
TIPS: You can select the server you want to use by clicking the flag icon on the upper right corner. To quickly start or stop your vpn connection, add the DroidVPN widget to your home screen for a 1 tap connect vpn.
For more – http://droidvpn.com/
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to my blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 25 other followers
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.